CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 09, 2007

What a Tease!

Okay, I feel really bad that Maddie is never in any of my footage, but her school starts so early she is not around in the mornings! I'll have to get her on the weekends, I suppose. The other morning the boys were messing around and teasing Emy with a remote control car. I thought it was cute and wanted to share with you all. Also, FYI....Jackson was dressed for "Tacky Day" to celebrate reading all the "Tacky the Penquin" books! I'm not one of those mothers who let their children's creativeness show in "crazy" outfits of their choosing!


1 comments:

Lew said...

It's so crazy to see her walking around!! She is so precious. She really seems captivated by the car. How fun for her to have older brothers!! Loved Jackson's tacky outfit and his sledding! That looked so fun. I'm jealous. We want to have a good snowfall atleast ONCE this year. Hopefully we'll get one.