CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Our little Beehive



Our little Madison graduated from Primary today and was presented in Sacrament with her Faith in God award. We are so proud of her and especially proud when she shared her testimony with the congregation. She told of the feelings she had when she read her scriptures this year and how she is coming to know the truthfulness of the gospel. We love her so much and know she is excited to begin Young Womens!!!








2 comments:

Lew said...

What beautiful pictures!!!! Maddie, you are so grown up!

pam said...

What a beautiful young woman you are Maddie! I love the pictures and am so excited that you will be in YW now. It is much more fun than Primary! You will love Girls Camp and I hope you will tell me all about it when you get back. Ali, your flowers look great that you planted. My hydrangea's are doing just ok right now. I think I planted one of them in too much shade, but yours look great. Had so much fun with all of you at the beach. Emy is darling and growing so fast. I hope I get to come out again soon. Love to you all, Pam