CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy 12th Madison

Madison turned 12 years old on the 9th of June and was excited to be Officially out of Primary. We had a family party on the 9th with Sinful Chocolate Ice Cream cake for breakfast and a special lunch at Cheesecake Factory! On Monday she had her "real" party with 3 of her good friends. Maddie transformed the basement into "Salon de la Maddie" and did facials, manicures, pedicures while munching off the wrap & fruit bar. They had a great time!!



Maddie with her best friend, Brooke






Do you think they were having fun????







I have NO idea what "language" these gals were speaking...it was as if they transported into another country and spoke that language and I was a tourist with no idea where I was!!


1 comments:

Lew said...

Glad you had a fun party Maddie!! Happy happy birthday to you. It's so exciting to be 12...
Love you!