CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Emy Enters Nursery

I suppose it pays to serve in Primary.....because we were able to let Emy go to nursery a month early. She was sooooo ready. Had NO problem whatsoever leaving Dad, sharing toys, listening to instructions and even singing! The nursery leaders couldn't get over how "mature" she was and how much fun she was to play with. No surprise to us, though, we know how FUN she is~~ Way to go Emy, we are proud of you!

Here are some pictures before heading to church. She was actually "posing" for the camera. Are we creating a little "diva" or what???? Oh! And she does actually have hair....I am just excited that I can pull it back in pony tails so I take any opportunity I can to do it, plus she LOVES to have her hair fixed!






0 comments: