CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fall is in the Air

This weekend was our elementary school's BIG Fall Carnival where we played games, rock climbed, had a silent auction of scarecrows & ate some yummy homemade foods. Jackson and all the 2nd graders even performed some fall songs for everyone. Mitchell took some shots of Jack "waiting" to sing because I was selling tickets at the time. We also won some fun scarecrows that we are going to put up in our yard...right now they are just hanging out on the porch(check our "breaking news" on the left of our blog) there names are Joe Snow & Bubba.











1 comments:

Lew said...

The kids look so grown up! I love the picture you added to "breaking news". You all look wonderful. I'm glad one of us is keeping up on this blogging thing. I'll get back to it one of these days. Love you guys!!