CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

Weekly Update

Our family has been quite busy lately and I just wanted to share a few things with you.

Our Primary Program was a few weeks ago and went just beautifully. I was so proud of the kids and we are still hearing comments about how amazing the music was. Mitchell actually performed on his bells and did perfectly. He wasn't nervous a bit. He continues to enjoy playing percussion at school and piano....I am excited that he enjoys music so much, a real natural.

Madison's school volleyball team had their first match last week and won all their games. She was so excited! They all wore their jerseys to school with color-coordinating ribbons in their ponytails and of course, silver sparkles on their eyes. I love this age. She is just enjoying her fun life with friends, movies, shopping & school. Brings back lots of memories.

Jackson continues to love school and is excited to start his first "real" season of basketball. I can't wait to see him play. He has grown 6 inches since the summer and is catching up with Mitchell. Jack has come out of his "shell" as of late and is quite a funny little guy. I never thought he would be as funny and "entertaining" as he is.....definitely giving Mitchell a run for his money!

Emy is still such a little "diva"....still has to have her hair done each morning followed by a few moments in front of the mirror to admire herself. She is talking up a storm & continues to color & dance every chance she gets. Her laugh and smile makes our day! I snapped a few pictures of she and Kevin this weekend working in the yard.....too cute!







0 comments: