Last week was our High School's homecoming parade & game (we won, yeh!) and the 8th grade band is invited to march for their VERY FIRST experience at MARCHING!!!!
Maddie was a little aprehensive, but I think all in all she had a fun time. They sounded GREAT! (Not as good as CC-mind you, but very good) Of course, where we were standing was "in-between" their songs, but we got a great shot of her.
CAN YOU FIND HER???
Maddie was a little aprehensive, but I think all in all she had a fun time. They sounded GREAT! (Not as good as CC-mind you, but very good) Of course, where we were standing was "in-between" their songs, but we got a great shot of her.
CAN YOU FIND HER???
THANK GOODNES FOR HER HEIGHT.....MAKES IT EASIER TO SEE HER!
This is Emy's lovely new past time.....such a little lady???

My handsome boys!!

Hiding out in the tree.....I was very grateful she wasn't pooping!






0 comments:
Post a Comment