CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Emy Turns 1!

Emy's first birthday was on Saturday and we sure had a fun day with her! We had a little family party with pink cupcakes & lots of balloons! Emy was so funny because she wouldn't give up her water squirter. (If you don't know already, she loves to drink from the boys water squirter they use for their hair! We finally gave up a while ago and just gave it to her. Now she drinks from it like it's her own personal water bottle.)











It was fun to see her reaction to her very first form of CAKE, too! She touched it and played with the sprinkles on top for a while and then figured it all out and dug in! Of course it was even more fun to watch the other kids "encourage" her to take her first big bite.





















Opening her presents.....and YES! We had to get her some baby crocs!





After the party we took Emy to her first official photo shoot and played and had some really cute pictures made! You will probably be getting one in the mail soon!
Love you all!

1 comments:

Lew said...

I'm such a bad aunt!! I knew her birthday was coming up, but didn't realize it was this soon. I'm so sorry I missed calling you guys! I even have a couple of really cute shirts for her that I found at Old Navy that I was planning on sending for her b-day. I guess I'll just bring them to the beach. I'm so happy she had a fun first birthday. I love all the pictures and videos. She is so precious. Please give her a belated birthday hug and kiss from her Aunt Lew. Love you guys!!