CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 05, 2007

First "real" Word

The other day Emy said her first real word....other than "MaMa" or "DaDa" or "Bubba".....she said PIGGIE! She loves this little stuffed pig and has since she was born. She carries it around with her more and more now and kisses and hugs it throughout the day. I've never had a baby to do this, so it's really cute. She adores all stuffed animals, but LOVES her little piggie.

Another cute story...a few weeks ago I was shopping at TJ Maxx and let Emy out of the buggy to stretch her legs. There was a display of stuffed animals and before I knew it she had every single animal in a pile on the floor with her laying on top of it loving each and every animal. She was smiling and talking so sweetly that she drew a small crowd of on-lookers that stopped and pointed and smiled at her loving the stuffed animals.


0 comments: