CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy 10th MJ

Mitchell turned 10 on the 7th of July and it was his turn for a big party. So, 14 boys later and a lot of racing, swimming, pushing, splashing AND eating we had succeeded at the party of the year!!!

The birthday breakfast!!!!















Look who joined in in the fun and figured out how to swim all on her own!!



Of course, we had to have a CANNONBALL CONTEST!!




Maddie & Jack's "team" Jump!!








1 comments:

Lew said...

Such fun updates!! Looks like you guys are having a great summer. I can't believe Maddie is flying accross country by herself...how cool! I'm sure she will have a blast. Was she scared?
I'm glad Mitchell had a good birthday. And, that video of Emy making that freaky noise is halarious!! We need to chat soon. Love you guys.