Last week Kevin & I went to San Diego for a long weekend---boy, did we need it! It was the first time I have left Emy for that amount of time and I was a little nervous. Susan & Colby flew in to watch the kids and for some fun in Colorado. Kevin and I enjoyed the cold beach of Del Mar, shopped, did the "spa thing" & ate some amazing mexican food!


It was nice to see the San Diego Temple, too. What a beautiful place!

When we returned from our trip we loaded up the car the next morning and headed to the mountains with Susan & Colby. They all went White Water Rafting for about 14 miles! I'll have to post that picture later when we get it in the mail--you won't believe it! Jackson even went and hung on for dear life! After the rafting we visited the Hot Springs pool and rode the alpine slide. It was such a fun 4th with some of our family.

Emy's first ice cream cone!






0 comments:
Post a Comment