Ali: what great videos and pictures of your little Emy. She is so cute with the tongue sticking out while opening her presents! So precious. She is a happy little girl and is so lucky to be part of your wonderful family. I miss you all so much and regret not being able to be there for such special moments like these. Emy reminds me so much of Kevin when he was little...so happy and loving everybody. I can't wait to see you all as I miss you all terribly. Thank you so much for keeping this blog in such great shape and current. It helps to shorten the miles somehow. Please kiss your kids and tell them their MeMe loves and misses them. Love, Pam
My life is beautiful because of the people I love and have the priviledge of seeing each day of my life...my family. They are my world and always will be and I am grateful to be a small part of their lives.
1 comments:
Ali: what great videos and pictures of your little Emy. She is so cute with the tongue sticking out while opening her presents! So precious. She is a happy little girl and is so lucky to be part of your wonderful family. I miss you all so much and regret not being able to be there for such special moments like these. Emy reminds me so much of Kevin when he was little...so happy and loving everybody. I can't wait to see you all as I miss you all terribly. Thank you so much for keeping this blog in such great shape and current. It helps to shorten the miles somehow. Please kiss your kids and tell them their MeMe loves and misses them. Love, Pam
Post a Comment