Last week Emy, Jack & I visited a new puppy store down the street. It was so fun because they had this great play area for kids to play with the dogs. Since birth, I think, Emy has loved any kind of animal.....especially dogs. So, it was nice to see her in a room full of sweet puppies. Little did I know that I, yes, I, was going to "fall in love" with a puppy. I took one look at her and had to pick her up and love on her. When I did, she instantly snuggled in the crease of my neck and didn't move until I set her down. Her little spirit touched mine and I was hooked!!
Two days later, I took Kevin down to see my little "soul mate" and he couldn't resist her either. Within 30 mintues we were new parents of a little girl Lhasa Apso, which the kids named "Lilly".

If any of you remember when I was pregnant with Emy, Kevin & I debated the name "Lilly". I always wanted a Lilly, but when Emy was born she was not a Lilly. So when the kids came up with that name on their own it made me smile because now I have my "Lilly".






1 comments:
What a sweet new puppy. Congrats on the latest addition...and best of luck with the puppy training. ( :
Post a Comment