Mitchell's basketball team began their season tournament on saturday. They won their first 2 games and played like maniacs!! MJ was on fire and had the highest scoring, most rebounds & most assists for both games. His coach gave him the MVP award for all his hard work. It was so fun to see Mitchell in "the zone" and loving basketball so much. Up until now his confidence hasn't been the greatest, but this year it's all come together and he can't get enough of the game. Jackson & he play day and night. The only bad thing is that I'm finding dirty b-balls all over the house now. Small price to pay, I suppose.
Saturday night the guys were glued to the Duke-Carolina game. It was so fun watching them get so into it and understanding what was going on and yelling what they "should have" done better. I sense this is only the beginning....and I'm looking forward to every minute!
The semi-finals are this tuesday night and Mitchell is pumped! Wish him luck!!! More info to come...
Lost in Wyoming
14 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment