CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

New Things....New Places

Emy Grace has entered in to the "discovery" phase and wakes up each morning with a quest to find something new to play with. I suppose the toys, etc.. are old hat which is fine with the exception that Mom (aka...ME) has to watch her like a HAWK!! I've never had a 2 year old with the fine motor skills of a surgeon! She can untwist nail polish, open makeup bottles, flip the tops off shampoo, turn the tightest medicine bottles & figure out how ANYTHING works & operates!

Here's just a few tame examples of her latest discoveries.....

"I've learned how to not only UNDRESS, but how to take off my diaper, climb in mom's basket of towels & PEE!!"




"Hmmmm...what is this cool thing? I think I know! It's the machine that eats up all my cookies & crackers I smash in the carpet! Cool!"


(Notice the snowboots she has on...no matter what shoes we put on for the day and no matter where I hide these snowboots, by mid-morning Emy has found them and put them on)

1 comments:

Kris said...

She and Ethan have a lot in common...except Ethan hasn't learned to pee in a basket (and I'm praying he won't).