Today Emy Grace & I had a "spa day" at the local Snip-Its Salon. It was our first "official" hair cut & Emy was in heaven with the unlimited suckers, bubbles, toys & music. She even got her hair styled & glitter sprayed!




...our life as we live it TOGETHER FOREVER.
Today Emy Grace & I had a "spa day" at the local Snip-Its Salon. It was our first "official" hair cut & Emy was in heaven with the unlimited suckers, bubbles, toys & music. She even got her hair styled & glitter sprayed!




Posted by Ali
2 comments:
Emy was much happier at Snip-Its than Ethan was...that same girl cut his hair a while ago and he screamed the entire time (sucker in the mouth and all). Cute haircut. ( :
What a fun day! You all do the funnest things. Lucky little girl to have such a wonderful mom who does all this cool stuff. I can't believe a 2 year old can turn the vacume on and off! She is something else. Peeing on your towels huh? Her dad and uncles used to pee on my fake flowers in the bathroom! Yuck. I love you all Pam
Post a Comment